Shelter rescue - This boy is in awful shape. Check in with us from time to time to track his progress.

Thursday, September 20, 2007

BIG Baby Moses Update - Thanks to Bernata and Lily, Santa Came Early This Year (Pics).....

I came home from work yesterday to a huge box sitting on my front porch. Inside was a brand new blue perla bed for Baby Mo compliments of Bernata and Lily from BDW. There was also a new stuffie toy to play with as well. Mo jumped in it before I even put a cushion in it for him. He acted like he knew it was especially for him !! He has played and slept in it and here are a few pictures !! Thank you Bernata and Lily !!
The new perla bed before Moses got to it !
"Yep, this bed belongs to little ole me!"
"Now this is what I call a nice comfy bed!"
"I think this toy is mine too!"
"Hey there little stuffie, are you mine?"
"You look might cute sitting there."
"You are mine now!"
"Mom, one day I am going to eat that camera!"
"Thank you Bernata and Lily for my beautiful new perla bed, I loves it!"
"Night Night Everybody and Everybully!"

No comments: