Shelter rescue - This boy is in awful shape. Check in with us from time to time to track his progress.

Friday, October 5, 2007

BABY MOSES - A Little MO To Help Jump Start The Weekend - TGIF !!! (Pic's)

BIG BABY Moses now weights 72 pounds and is wearing a mans extra large tee shirt in the pictures. He really gaining weight, energy, and strength. It will be another month or two before he can be neutered. Seems it takes the immune system a while to build up after being weakened to the point his was. Being outside playing with Lady in the cool weather is when he is the happiest. Well, he loves to eat too, which is obvious from the photos. Bath time is great time for him too. He will lay in my arms and sleep while I lather him with shampoo and then does not want to get out of the shower when we are through rinsing.

I hope you enjoy the pictures.

"Does this shirt make me look fat or is it all the undeveloped muscle I have around my waist?"


"I think I may be too sexy for this shirt!"


He enjoys his photo sessions !


"Mom, maybe I needs and extra, extra large next time."


Froggy pose.


I need mo, just a little bit mo !!


TGIF EVERYBODY !!

No comments: