Shelter rescue - This boy is in awful shape. Check in with us from time to time to track his progress.

Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Baby Moses - Day 10 With New Toy Courtesy of Bonnie and Brewster

The heat index was 110 here today. I took Baby Mo out around 5:30 this morning to get his exercise. He has finally started to run a little but is a little clumsy because of his big feet. He is getting more and more active but still has not barked, whined, or whimpered since I have had him.

Today he got a new toy courtesy of his Aunt Bonnie of Bonnie and Brewster who live in Johnson City, TN. I let him play with it in the living room since it was so hot. He is getting pretty good at putting on a show while I take his picture.

I love my new toy Aunt Bonnie !!! Thank you so much !!!


Booda Bird Toy


First he attacked it and shook it.


Then rolled on the floor and chewed on it.


Lying on his back wanting me to scratch his tummy.


Chilling out for a few seconds.


Looking at himself in the bathroom mirror.


Wondering if he should get some hair extentions until his grows out.


Thanks for looking.



You think dogs will not be in Heaven? I tell you, they will be there long before any of us.

Robert Louis Stevenson

1 comment:

GG said...

I love him looking at himself in the mirror - hes so sweet.