Shelter rescue - This boy is in awful shape. Check in with us from time to time to track his progress.

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Baby Moses - Day 14 - Socializing with Lady

Today is two full weeks since Baby Moses was rescued. Over these two weeks all of you have watched him make tremendous progress healing physically and emotionally. Early this morning he was allowed to socialize and play with Lady. They did very well together sniffing each other and playing. So far, there has been no agression or bad behavior from Baby Mo.

Even though he has come a long way recovering from the horrible neglect he has been through, these photos will show how far he still has to go to becoming a healthy bulldog once again.

I hope you enjoy the pictures and I look forward to your comments. Any advise from those of you who have vast knowledge and experience working with rescue bullys would be greatly appreciated.



Moses says, "Hello Beautiful Lady, would you like to come over to my place and check out my new stuffies and get to know each other better?"


"We could share some of my kibble and munch on doggy biscuits while I whisper sweet nothings in your ears."


Lady says, "Your full of POOP!" "You need to take a little business trip over by the fence and get rid of some of it." "And as far as the sweet nothings go, I'd probably just wind up with an ear full of slobber."


Moses says, "Well then, please tell me what I can do to win your sweet affections my sweet little sugar booger boo."


Lady says, "Well, you smell a little funky, so for starters a bath might help." "Also, I like my bully men to have a full head of hair."


Lady says, "I have to go, I think I hear my mama calling me to breakfast."


Moses says, "WOMEN!!" "You can't please them and you're not allowed to sell them on EBAY!" ("Anybody know where I can get a wig and a bottle of cologne?")

1 comment:

GG said...

You should be a writer Lisa - love your comments and love seeing Lady and Moses together.