Shelter rescue - This boy is in awful shape. Check in with us from time to time to track his progress.

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Baby Moses Sends Another BIG THANK YOU to Lana and Gina ................................

Baby Moses is totally enjoying he new toys. The soft stuffies are his favorites right now. For some reason, he has not gotten very interested in balls and sqeaky toys. But I am sure in time he will and will drive us crazy.

These are all the nice things that Gina and Lana sent.


Checking out his new presents.


He hasn't quite figured out what all these toys are for.


Rolling the sqeaky ball.


Checking out the soft giraffe stuffie.


Getting a little serious with the giraffe stuffie.


"Thank you Miss Gina and Lana!" "I love all my presents!"


I think the boy me be getting a little spoiled !! LOL !

No comments: