Shelter rescue - This boy is in awful shape. Check in with us from time to time to track his progress.

Monday, August 6, 2007

Baby Moses - A Few Pictures From Tonight

I got home from work later than usual and I guess Little Mo thought I had abandoned him. He stayed right with me and would not get far enough away to let me take his picture. So, I finally got him to play with his chew bone and was able to take a few pictures. Most of these are headshots and you can see where the sores are healing. You can also see the new hair growth on his face. He is looking better but still has a way to go before all his hair grows in.

He is looking more like a puppy in this picture.


I finally got him interested in the chew bone.


He chewed on it for about thirty seconds.


Realized it was past his bed time.


Took the chew bone and got on his blanket.


Then fell asleep with it in his mouth. (I took the chew bone and put it away and he is always supervised when he chews on it)


You think dogs will not be in Heaven? I tell you, they will be there long before any of us.

Robert Louis Stevenson

No comments: