Shelter rescue - This boy is in awful shape. Check in with us from time to time to track his progress.

Thursday, August 2, 2007

Day 4 - Baby Moses Update - New Toy

Baby Moses is beginning to act like a puppy. Tonight he got a bath and then got to play with his new toy. He played for about fifteen minutes, sligging the cat toy all over the place and chewing on it. Now when I talk to him, he can actually twist his head like he is listening to me whereas before his head and neck were too sore. When I came home today for lunch and took him outside, I saw some attitude for the first time. When he pooped, he took his hind legs and kick sand all over it. I was so proud of him ! LOL

I hope you enjoy the pictures. I think he is coming along pretty well considering what he looked like Sunday night at the shelter.











Thank you so much for your prayers and support for Baby Moses

1 comment:

Nelia Duarte said...

Lisa he looks terrific. What a wonderful young dog. He is so lucky to have found you and I think he knows it.

Nelia