Shelter rescue - This boy is in awful shape. Check in with us from time to time to track his progress.

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Baby Moses Update and a BIG THANK YOU to Kim M.,Tonka, Dozier,Cassidy, Diesel, and Bianca

Baby Moses went back to the vet yesterday to be dipped and weighed. He is now 58 lbs. I think he weighed around 45 lbs when he was rescued. The dip makes him a little sleepy and Kim has been educating me on the use of ivermectin for his Demodex. I am going to ask his vet about this and see if he is familiar with it.

Little Mo was a little apprehensive about going to the vet. He would not walk to the truck so I had to tote him and sit him in the seat. Once we got back, he was a happy camper and we let him play with Lady for a few minutes. When he plays with her, he bounces around and acts like a big clown. Nothing like a cute little female to bring out the silliness in a shy male.

Thank you Kim for the Shampoo, medicated wipes, and ear cleaner. I hope you like the picture.

Lisa and Baby Moses


Baby Moses says, "Thank you Miss Kim M.,Tonka, Dozier,Cassidy, Diesel, and Bianca." "My mom says lots of people care about me and have been praying for me to get better and that all this good stuff will help me to do that."

No comments: